WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM NOON MONDAY TO 2 PM TUESDAY
The National Weather Service in Wilmington has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for snow, which is in effect from noon Monday to
2 PM Tuesday.
* HAZARD TYPES...Snow.
* ACCUMULATIONS...Snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches.
* TIMING...Monday morning into Tuesday afternoon.
* IMPACTS...The heavy snow will create snow covered roads and
may produce isolated power outages.
* WINDS...Northeast 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* TEMPERATURES...Lower 30s, falling into the mid and upper 20s
Use caution if traveling. Roads will be slippery and visibility.