ON AIR NOW

Steve Downes
Steve Downes
The Classics with Steve Downes
10:00pm - 12:00am
Local News

 

A vast majority of our Visitor Poll voters are against getting a microchip implanted.

 

Of those responding to the question, 95% said they would not allow their employer to embed a microchip in them. The remaining 5% said they would.

 

The question was based on a Wisconsin company where some employees allowed their employer to implant microchips that will allow them to open doors, log onto computers or buy breakroom snacks by simply waving their hand.

 

41 of the company’s 85 employees allowed the implants.

 

Vote now in this week’s Visitor Poll at wktn.com.

 





Visitor Polls
Do you wrap presents right away or wait until closer to Christmas?


On Facebook

On Twitter


On Air This Week...

 

 

Join WKTN starting at 8AM Sunday as we play the Best of Contemporary Music on WKTN.

 

The church of the month worship service starts at 10:30 Sunday mornings on WKTN.