ON AIR NOW

Rick Dees
Rick Dees
The Rick Dee's A/C Countdown
10:00am - 12:00pm
Local News

 

It was close, but the majority of our Visitor Poll voters prefer gas grills over charcoal grills.

 

In the two week poll, 54% preferred gas grills, and the remaining 46% went for charcoal.

 

Vote now in this week's Visitor Poll.

 





Delay Information


Visitor Polls
Do you have a savings account to cover unexpected bills?


On Facebook

On Twitter


On Air This Week...

 

 

Join WKTN starting at 8AM Sunday as we play the Best of Contemporary Music on WKTN.

 

The church of the month worship service starts at 10:30 Sunday mornings on WKTN.