ON AIR NOW

Amy Chiles
Amy Chiles
Amy in the Morning
5:30am - 10:00am
Local News

 

It seems a vast majority of our Visitor Poll voters wait until close to Christmas to wrap presents.

 

Of those responding to the poll, 79% said they put off wrapping the gifts while the remaining 21% have them wrapped and under the tree right away.

 

Vote now in this week's Visitor Poll.

 





Delay Information


Visitor Polls
Did you keep the New Year's resolutions you made for the year 2017?


On Facebook

On Twitter


On Air This Week...

 

 

Join WKTN starting at 8AM Sunday as we play the Best of Contemporary Music on WKTN.

 

The church of the month worship service starts at 10:30 Sunday mornings on WKTN.