ON AIR NOW

Brandi Foxx
Brandi Foxx
Regular Programming
1:00pm - 3:00pm
Local News

 

Visitor Poll voters overwhelmingly support arming some teachers or other personnel as a way to improve school safety.

 

The results of the Visitor Poll on wktn.com reveal that 67% are in favor of the idea. The remaining 33% said they are against it.

 

This week's question asks if you think President Trump's summit with Korean President Kim Jong Un will be a success.

 

Vote now at wktn.com.

 





Visitor Polls
Do you think President Trump's summit with North Korean President Kim Jong Un will be successful?

Winner's List