Bath Township FD Issues Advisories

Written on December 30, 2020

Bath Township Fire Department offers a few tips to reduce the risk of house fires this winter.

A release on the department Facebook page urges residents who celebrated Christmas with a live tree to discard it soon, to lessen the hazards of keeping a dry tree in the house.

Another Facebook post by the department cautions users of portable space heaters to plug them directly into wall outlets, never into an extension cord or power strip, and to turn them off when leaving the room, going to sleep, or otherwise leaving them unattended.

Further information from the Bath Township Fire Department may be found by visiting bathtwpfd.com.


Current track

Title

Artist