Family Safely Escapes Burning House

Fire crews are on the scene of a house fire at 830 King Street in Kenton.


One of the occupants of the house, Billie Orich, said she woke up when she heard her 3 year old child coughing.


The fire apparently started in the kitchen area, and she said all she saw were flames and a lot of smoke.

Orich, the 3 year old child and her boyfriend Cecil Potter along with the family dog made it out safely.


The Kenton Fire Department was dispatched to the scene around 10:15 this morning.


Numerous fire departments are providing mutual assistance.

Please follow and like us: