Hardin Hills to Resume Indoor Visitation
Written on January 12, 2021
Hardin Hills Health Center announced today that they will be resuming indoor visitation.
The facility posted this release on its Facebook page on Tuesday January 12, 2021:
Good News! We will be resuming indoor visitation Wednesday 1/13/21. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION!
- Visitation will take place in the lobby only.
- We will require visitors to make appointments for visits. Call 419-673-5251 x103 for Jen in the front office or x243 for Activities to schedule.
- Visitors WILL receive a rapid COVID-19 tested after they fill out a brief health screen form. If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 (or test positive) you will not be allowed to enter.
- Hours are Monday and Thursday 10am-6pm, Tues, Wed, Fri- 10am-4pm and Saturday 10am-12pm. Additional hours may be offered in some cases as we realize that these hours are not best for all families. Please note that we are doing our best to continue to keep folks safe AND offer this to you so that you can see your loved ones.
- You are still welcome to complete window visits or utilize video calls etc as an alternative to in-person visitation.
We are so excited to see you!
If you have any questions, please call the front office 419-673-5251.