House Damaged by Fire Tuesday

Posted on March 25, 2020

A house in Kenton was damaged by fire Tuesday morning.


According to information from the Kenton Fire Department, firefighters were dispatched to 123 West Railroad Street at around 9:15am.


Light smoke was visible coming from the wall on the west side of the house.


The house is owned by Lance Baker, and the two occupants made it out of the house safely.


The fire started in the area of the kitchen stove and spread to the wall and into the cabinets.


Damage was listed at $5000.


Firefighters were on the scene for around an hour.

Current track