JFS Phone Outage

The Hardin County Department of Job and Family Services is experiencing phone system outages and are unable to answer calls at this time.

If it is an emergency and you need to report Child or Adult Abuse or Neglect, Please call the Hardin County Sheriff office to make the report. 

For all other services, leave a message and the agency will return calls as soon as possible. 

The office remains open for normal business activities. 

Please follow and like us: