Home Town Media is proud to release our first custom designed Small Business Guide! This Small Business Guide was designed by Home Town Media and we are hoping for this to be a quarterly guide that is an easy and affordable way for small business owners in the region to gain exposure in the community. This also offers us a chance to showcase amazing non-profits in our area and the wonderful things they are doing around our region.
These Small Business Guides are free to the public and available at many of the business locations featured in the guide. You can find a full list of locations below. This online version contains clickable links that will take you directly to the business website or social media account.
You can also download this PDF by clicking the download button at the bottom of the guide.
If you are interested in being featured in the next edition, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Small Business Guide Locations
- First United Methodist Church in Kenton
- HSLC in Kenton
- Quest Federal Credit Union: All locations in Kenton, Ada, Upper Sandusky, and Bellefontaine
- Schindewolf-Stout-Crates Funeral Home in Kenton
- Shaffer’s Auto Body and Paint
- Chris’ Country Cabin in Kenton
- Plaza Inn in Mt. Victory
- Hardin County Chamber & Business Alliance in Kenton
- Nelson Insurance Agency in Kenton
- Gidge’s Hair Studio in Kenton
- Nelson Auto Group in Mt. Victory
- Bailey Bullock Photography in Kenton
- Rebeccas Primitive Homestead in Kenton
- Green & Sons LTD in Raymond
- Route 30 Harley Davidson– Upper Sandusky
- Stillwater Metal in Kenton
- J’s Auto Detailing in Ada
- Jennie Good Photography in Kenton
- Kenton Wildcat Community Connectors in Kenton
- Tina Hiller- Independent Mary Kay Consultant in Kenton
- Holly Fields- Independent Thirty-One consultant
- Baylifft Gym & Box in Dunkirk