A fire was reported late this morning in the 400 block of North Detroit Street.
According to information from the Kenton Fire Department, firefighters were dispatched at around 11:20 Monday morning to 420 North Detroit.
The fire was inside an unoccupied apartment above a detached garage on the property.
Damage was listed at an estimated $10,000.
The fire is believed to have been caused by a floor heater.
There were no injuries.
Mutual assistance was provided by the Belle Center Fire Department.
Firefighters were on the scene for a little over an hour.