Ridgemont Instructs How PEBT Cards Can be Replaced

Written by on April 7, 2021

Ridgemont School announced how Pandemic-Electronic Benefit Transfer Card replacement cards can be obtained.

If you have lost your PEBT Card you can call 1-866-386-3071 to request a new one. 

The next round of cards will be sent out in the next few weeks. 

School officials said you should be aware that it is only for the days that they are not in school, which means that the amounts will be less since they are face to face. 

Online students will continue to receive money on their card for every day they are not in school.

Current track