Small Fire Handled by Kenton Fire Department Monday

Written by on October 15, 2019

A minor fire was reported late Monday afternoon.


According to information from the Kenton Fire Department, firefighters were dispatched to 17128 County Road 120.


The house is owned by Tabitha Joseph.


Upon arrival, firefighters found light smoke coming from the rear of the house.


It was discovered the fire originated on the stove top in the kitchen.


The electricity was disconnected, and the house was ventilated.


There was no damage to the structure of the house, and firefighters were on the scene for around an hour.

Current track