Kenton Man Charged with Kidnapping in Connection to Trinity Hurt Disappearance

Posted on November 12, 2021

A Kenton man has been charged with kidnapping.

The charge was filed against Charles Castle in Hardin County Municipal Court.

It is in connection to the disappearance of 7 year old Trinity Hurt.

The victim’s initial  on the court document is T.H.

Kenton Police Chief Dennis Musser confirmed earlier in the day that a person of interest was in custody, but he couldn’t release a name because no charges had been filed at the time.

The document was stamped as being filed in Municipal Court at 3:44 Friday afternoon around three hours after the press conference.

Chief Musser told WKTN this (Friday) evening that Castle has been transported to Multi County Jail in Marion.

He is scheduled to be in Municipal Court Monday afternoon.

Chief Musser said they are continuing to work leads as they attempt to locate Trinity.

A community-wide search team has been planned. They will gather at 9 Saturday morning at France Lake.

Trinity was last seen this past Wednesday night.

She was reported missing Thursday morning.


Current track

Title

Artist